WYJC Dojo, Hilton Hall Community Centre, Hilton Road, Lanesfield, Wolverhampton, WV4 6DR, UK. Copyright © 2022 WYJC all rights reserved. e&oe
Yōkoso, Konnichiwa & Arigatō
Welcome, Hello & Thank You
for taking the time to visit our web site
This web page last updated 28th November 2023
Training times & costs are as below:
Tuesday evenings 6:30pm until 7:30pm for children from 5 years up up to 15 years of age.
Please Note: at present we have no Senior Judo Classes running.
The Cost for all Judo Classes will be twenty pounds per month per person participating to be paid in advance at the start of each month (irrespective of how many sessions attended).
DATES REMAINING THIS YEAR: Tuesday November 28th. December 5th,12th & 19th (normal start times). Please Note our last session for 2023 will be on 19th of December 2023.
We Re-Open after the Christmas holidays on Tuesday 9th of January 2024.
Therefore; The Dates for the first month of 2024 will be:
Tuesdays: January 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th.
Please note: No refunds are given for missed classes. ALL fees & funds received by us goes directly to paying the rent, outgoings and overheads related to the running of this 'Not-For-Profit' community youth judo club. All of our coaches and staff work as unpaid volunteers and do not receive a salary for teaching &/or coaching judo at WYJC.
If we should get sufficient numbers requesting a second session per week (or request for Senior Judo Sessions) we would be willing to re-open later on Tuesday evenings or even on Thursday evenings for judo (as we did pre-Covid shutdown). But until we get sufficient interest, we are closed on Thursday evenings.
Hilton Hall Community Centre, Hilton Road, Lanesfield, Wolverhampton, WV4 6DR, West Midlands
telephone: 07765 709 716
Following the last couple of years, we are still being diligent regarding viral precautions & hygiene, so, if you or your child / children have any Covid, and/or any other Viral symptoms, flu like symptoms, bad coughs, etc, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid or any other potentially infectious conditions please do not attend classes until the required isolation period is completed, or until you have been given the go ahead by your Doctor or medical practitioner.
By now, everyone in the UK should be very familiar with the symptoms associated with these type of viral infections.
If in doubt, please go to the Gov.org.uk web site for the very latest information and guidance.
Terms & Conditions of using this web site 2022. The use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
(1) The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
(2) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness, performance, information and/or material found, offered or described on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such material and/or information may contain errors and/or inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by Law.
(3) Your use of all & any material and/or information on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
(4) The material contained on this web site is owned by us and/or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and photographs. And as such; is subject to copyright law, with ALL rights reserved by the copyright owner. Therefore, reproduction of material in any form, is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms & conditions.
(5) ALL Trademarks and/or Company Logos reproduced in this web site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the web site (and have links to those web sites sited).
(6) This website may include links to other web sites. We have no responsibility for the content or opinions of linked web sites and are provided for your convenience and information only. They do not signify or imply our endorsement of material and/or opinions contained or expressed on such web sites.
(7) Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the Laws of England, Scotland and Wales. Unauthorized use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
(8) No part of this web site may be copied, in any form without the permission of WYJC / us, subject to copyright law, with ALL rights reserved by the copyright owner.
Copyright © 2022 wyjc. All rights reserved.(e&oe).
WYJC Dojo, Hilton Hall Community Centre, Hilton Road, Lanesfield, Wolverhampton, WV4 6DR, UK. Established in 1973. Copyright © 2023 WYJC all rights reserved. e&oe